Luke, I got to play Don Quixote in [i]Man of La Mancha/i] in 1986. My wife is thinking of directing it for production in the fall of 2019, so we watched the movie just last week, to get reacquainted with it. A few of the lines, and most of the songs, were still familiar to me.

Quixotic is also the name of a phenomenal performing troupe, subtitled "Cirque Nouveau", based in Kansas City but performing all over the place. Strong similarities, I suppose, with Cirque Du Soleil, but very much their own brand, with lots of lights and special effects, rhythm, original music, dance (and aerial dance!), acrobatics, costumes, and masks. Maybe not everybody's cup of tea (I happen to love it), but there's no doubting the excellence of the execution. Yes, I have a bias, as the executive producer is the son of one of my college friends,and a friend in his own right, and he got his start in technical theater right here in our own little Alaskan theater. I urge you to check them out if you have the opportunity.