The way I remember it.... (fading out and in focus)

...As morning on the 15th breaks and I'm about to drop my Zild and Oz buddies on their doorsteps, they learn of my next destination (my SST is fueled and ready to show up at RhubarbCommando's for shots of Jameson) and they climb aboard. After a brief visit in Italy (where emanuela insists upon joining us (we were falling apart by then)) we arrive at Jo's just after dinner (RhubarbCommando has been there for hours) where we find ourselves singing Shakespere sonnets with five different accents (and in six different keys (Ives would be proud))! A quick touch down on the US eastern seaboard (to pick-up some AWAD Board (bored) ladies and a swoop across Mid-America (we had to get tsuwm, Jackie and the rest before bedtime) we finally arrive at LA International, where a host of limo's empty themselves into our fuselage. Our final destination (even though we are all dressed up like a Mardi-Gras crowd) is a place where everyone gets leid, and WOW, can that girl cook! Finally we...

(ps. my memory about that day is quite fuzzy (duh), so I'm sure y'all were there, except Anu (or maybe he was dressed up in the fuzzy dice))