How curious! The interpretive results of my test seemed to be almost entirely accurate. I'm 59% right-brained, which doesn't surprise me, tho' I'm right-handed, I'm pretty creative. 50/50 Visual and Auditory.

Whenever I see a quiz that "reveals your personality," I'm always skeptical about the language of the result. For example, there's a "psychic" on a cable channel right now, I forget his name, but he says he can contact the dead and lots of people show up in his tv audience to see if he can find out about loved ones. Recently I read an analysis of his technique, and while all the tricks were fresh in my mind, I tried it out on my partner: "There's an important aniversary -- I see the number 9 -- is 9 important to you for any reason? And the letter J" Meanwhile, the supplicant is wracking their brain to make his suggestions fit, since they've already invested the time, at least, in believing in this guy.
Not that this right-left test is in the same league. But it seems amazing that so much can be projected from answering so few questions.... I'll try it out on some unsuspecting guinnea p--- I mean friends.