I do not know whether or nay this matter under discussion has been treated evenhandedly, but when once it is resolved perhaps we could celebrate. There is this watering hole down the way a bit called the Bar Sinister where SOME of us could gather. Several Queries come to mind: Does this establishment cater to "lefties" or to threatening evildoers or both. Or, (dare I say) "on the other hand" does it "bar" Lefties. And then of course there is the question more intime', concerning whether one was born on the "right" side of that Fate-determining Blanket or (alas!)on the "other" side. I cannot answer these Qs because, though I am curious(blue) I have never patronised that place, preferring instead its across-the-street neighbor the "Bar None" which, open-mindedly, democratically offers a welcome hand (dexter or sinister) to all, including nuns. When the rant ends and we celebrate, once again, as friends, I shall be pleased to go to a deli to get the Right Stuff for the party. Meantime, for the record, (wasn't someone keeping score?) Scribbler is a "rightie" "Dieu et mon Droit" he notes adroitly, but confesses that he is really ambi-sensuous or whatchacallit.