I recognise Tsuwm reluctant acknowledgement that he is not the arbiter of what is, or is not to be, discussed on this Bulletin Board.
I thank him for pointing out a simple error that I have made (twice in one short post of two sentences). I shall take this lead and point out some errors in manners of his. He has on at least two occasions taken it upon himself to speak for all members of this BB ("I think that we should all just agree that cricket and baseball are different." and "but we digress; this is the stuff of political forums."). I find this offensive. Tsuwm is perfectly at liberty to disagree with my posts, ignore them or even be abusive about them but to pretend to speak for others is at best a very careless use of language and at worst a partonising violation of others independence.
His bland "baseball is better" without any supportive statement in response to my series of posts about the terminology and qualities of cricket and baseball (which included some praise of the qualities of baseball) appears, to me, to be a dull attempt to quench a topic which he does not feel in control of.
No bracket or other 'smileys' as I am very cross.