SUM BEACH! Always missing something!

I shoulda gone with hunting dogs chasing an electric coon. All local entries and two owners named Bubba. Have to call um Big Bubba and Little Bubba to avoid confusion. Coming to you over AM radio that can reach a 10 mile radius, clear down to Frog Holler and back to Peggy Sue's Trailer.

Make about 95 degrees and it's dollar beer Saturday Night. Maybe have the Super Dog Roscoe catch the thing, chewing wires and shorting it out. Now, having a dog tangled in wires getting shocked, and running around dragging a burning coon. ACTION BABY!

All hell oughta break loose. Kinda like a Carrie Prom Night only no fatalities, just second-degree burns. Lotta folks running around with their hair on fire. Burning wigs get chunked. Dominoes commence to falling.

A few broken bones caused by the stampede. Gonna need the volunteer fire department. And wouldn't you know it... they're all here... drunk (more broken bones, getting run over by a pick-up they call fire truck). Might as well throw a good ole boy Sheriff with a shotgun into the mix.

I did crack myself up with Semi Colon after the French Poodle. But an ole coon dog getting after her... now that just ain't right. Close to crossing that species line if you know what I mean.

"Write drunk... edit sober."
Hemingway