O Captain, my Captain, I'm so glad you asked. First, the translations. The speakers are old-fashioned YUPPIES, and the colloquies take place during those bewitching after-work hours at a local watering hole. The first speaker (these are a bit dated) says "I have a fax machine in my BMW." Magister (BYB), please correct my Sid Caesar faux-German, but "Officina Baiuoaria, etc" is asserted to be the Latin equivalent of "Bayerische(n) Motor Werken" etc,

The second speaker says " My Jacuzzi ( I might have used "Charybdis" but maybe it is a Trademark) is filled w/ Perrier.("aqua scintillante fontana Gallica") The quotations come from books by Henry Beard, LINGUA LATINA OCCASIONIBUS OMNIBUS and LINGUA LATINA MULTO PLURIBUS OCCASIONIBUS (Latin For Even More Occasions), the latter published 2744 a.u.c. Beard has, in English, a clever slant on American culture of the late 80s and his Latin seems to me to be simultaneously proper and creative (op. cit.) BYB, these may be a bit infra dig. for you, but you might take a look if you have not seen the books. CapK, Marianna,others interested, ck it out.