JAZZO > did you lose, etc. As a Southerner, I TALK very slowly, taking breaths as needed. As a TYPIST, I also type slowly, just a bit faster than H&P.(Generally do OK w/ WORD. However, as an AWAD poster, I cannot make anything (in this format or whatever it's called) come out the way I intend for it to do. Sorry, I'll keep trying.

Marianna - > Did you mean? A. Yes It seems a very personal way, does it not, of bridging together 2000+ years.

BYB > Marcus Tullius & abutor - - Mea culpa, Magister I admire your scholarship even as you correct my errors. As I said earlier, BYB could "authoritatively and succinctly settle such" Latin matters. The lawyer in me, however, compels me to offer some words, not exculpatory words, but merely words in mitigation. (a) I am pleased that, at least, my memory was true. I remembered (after about 50 years) "patentia nostra" , wrote it that way and then -alas! - CHANGED it to accusative, thinking, in English, that it didn't "look right" "How long, O Catiline, will you abuse our patience?" and forgetting about COMPOUNDS of utor taking the ablative. Should we add "abutor" to the list of 5 or add "and their compounds" to it? (b) You should also note the time of the post was after 1AM (as this one is)and Scribbler stated he was tired and not bothering to check sources. (c) Not only that, but the dog ate my homework and (d) Dad had a wreck while driving me to school this morning. All things considered, Teach, could you see your way clear to raising the grade to an A-, It would mean a lot to me. Thanks, Scribbler