I did know that the fielders in baseball move about within some confines, in cricket there are few confines and the field settings are much move varied. Quite simply there are a few more fielders and the field is twice the size. I'm not suggesting baseball is without interest, it has many points of interest and some similarities with cricket (mostly the commentators comments about what snack there currently eating). However, I still hold that cricket has a greater tactical element. Take, for an example, the ball. All the current discussions in baseball as to the changes in the hardness of the ball equally apply in cricket, plus in cricket there is a question about the colour of the ball (red or white), all the ball tampering aspects are much the same, but in cricket only one ball is used at a time and it is played with until fairly worn, so the age of the ball becomes another factor in considering fielding positions, a new ball is faster, but an old ball my give better and less predictable spin.
Finally one of the most fascinating aspects of cricket is the variation between the varied nations that play from all around the world.