|About Us | What's New | Search | Site Map | Contact Us|
You are not logged in. [Log In] Wordsmith.org Forums Q&A about words Determinism Register Forums Calendar Active Threads Search Forum Help
#209612 - 02/18/13 04:03 AM Re: Determinism [Re: BranShea] Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,554 jenny jenny
Joined: Jun 2010
Lower Aberdeen, Mississippi
Dear, dear, tsuwm; disarticulated facts are the stuff of idiot savants. Read here the semantic evidence for Determinism. And if after reading it you don't understand it go back and read it again because you have done a poor job of putting it together.
1) In your mind multiply the total number of atoms in the universe times their interactions with other atoms since the Big Bang exploded fifteen billion years ago.
2) Life is defined by self-replication and change.
3) Lifeforms as entities extend into the environment.
4) Thoughts and words are physical extentions of lifeforms.
5) Nothing can't beget something.
Moderated by Jackie
Forum Statistics Forums16Topics13,878Posts223,865Members9,013 Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members Ahmed, KathrynH, Waqar_Ali, brecht, Akintola
9013 Registered Users
Who's Online Now 1 registered members (wofahulicodoc), 48 guests, and 3 spiders. Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days) LukeJavan8 20A C Bowden 17
Top Posters(All Time) wwh 13,858Faldage 13,803Jackie 11,613tsuwm 10,538LukeJavan8 8,961wofahulicodoc 7,458Buffalo Shrdlu 7,210AnnaStrophic 6,511Wordwind 6,296of troy 5,400
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Wordsmith.org · Top