I take your word for it, that it is an actual word.
I cannot find it even in OneLook. Not that I mind at all,
because it was getting lonely on this site, Rhub and Tromb
seem to have disappeared and I feared you had too.

I presume this is some medical procedure? I am just curious
because it is a neat word. Now, what to do with it becomes
the problem.

o > b: mobility (and backtrack): but I'll keep at it.

Last edited by LukeJavan8; 06/19/12 03:44 PM.

----please, draw me a sheep----