Now you are getting into the Romi Konkani and Devanagri Konkani debate, Goof. It's political and it's religious. The Romi Konkani is used by the Christians and the Devanagri Konkani by the Hindus. Most of the Konkani literature ia published in Devanagri. This does not mean the Christians are not writers. Their work gets transliterated I guess I don't know. Further up the coast, the Konkani spoken by Mangloreans is written in the Kannada script. Three scripts to one language!!!! No wonder I can't find time to take off from learning the local languages for learning one SINGLE foreign language. I have NONE! It's always a trade off between want and need. I want to learn Latin, I might have to learn Portuguese.
I cannot read Devanagri on my phone, but I am sure it is as you have written it. Yes the nasalisation is like a few words in Hindi, but a lot more prevalent in Konkani. The language has a prominent cadence perhaps inspired by the ocean. A single sentence covers all eight/seven notes sometimes.