How about some unusual uses of comestible crackers? My father very much enjoyed Saltine crackers with vanilla ice cream, and so do I.
My grandmother used to make a delectable holiday dessert from common crackers, which you are unlikely to find in any store today. The kind that used to come in barrels, and the loafers hanging out in the hot stove league would snitch when the owner wasn't looking, and eat with cheddar cheese.There is still a brand of cheese called "Cracker Barrel."
They are about size of the old silver dollar, and thick enough that when readily split into two halves were still thicker than a silver dollar. Grandmother would place the halves concave side up, with a raisin on each one, until a four quart pan was almost full, then cover it with something like eggnog, let it soak over night, then bake at low heat for several hours. Then there was a sauce made from starch, egg white,lemon juice and sugar, with some tricks I never learned.
The result was as good as the plum duff for lack of which whalers would mutiny, according to Richard Henry Dana, author of "Two Years Before The Mast". Incidentally I only recently learned the social significance of that title. Common sailor were quartered in the foreward part of the ship, and the officers in the stern area which was more comfortable.