I'm sure I remember the phrase bada-bing, bada-boom from longer ago than 1965. In my head, I associate it with Jackie Gleason. After a bit of a search, I turned up this page: [http://www.mentalfloss.com/trivia/facts/archives/1637]

Quote:
Pat Cooper (born Pasquale Caputo) is a Brooklyn-born comedian who based many of his routines on his Italian-American upbringing. He was known for his rapid-fire, rat-a-tat delivery, along with his penchant for peppering his routine with many Italian-influenced Brooklynisms, such as “fuhgeddaboudit” (forget about it), “whattamigonnado” and “Bam, bam, bam,” all accompanied by eloquent gestures. In 1958, he premiered a routine entitled “The Italian Wedding” during which he used the phrase “bada-boom, bada-bing” in between descriptions of relatives who were scarfing down piles of capicolla sandwiches. An agent caught his act and booked him on The Jackie Gleason Show.

Beyond this, Cooper was on Jackie Gleason many times as far back as 1953, and while I have no proof, I think Cooper and Gleason were both using the phrase even before 1958.