I watched the musical Sweeney Todd the other day and loved it. But how can that be, when it was a horror and the main theme running though it was cannibalism...oh, and love lost. A story of revenge.

Below is new OMINICLE to be solved....a quorum of 12.

I had a vague recollection of having heard my friend, Olivera Markwick, speak of a hair-raising ordeal she had once while driving a taxicab. A retired doctor from the infirmary, popp in shortly after a lunatic had escaped from custody and held several patients hostage. The psychic, a goliath of a man, thought he was bulletproof. American police quickly evacuated the west side. Story-lines in the papers were full of how the assassin gin' in the raincoat had been captured. Much praise went to, my friend but she said she did little,
the chummy, fair ladykiller had calmly flagged down the taxi and got in the back seat, she recognised him straight away from the pictures broadcast hourly on the TV. As the sound of death metal music blared from the speakers, she devised a plan and speed away, breaking as many traffic laws as possible, hoping to get the right attention, while seemingly doing as the yeggman ordered. Now she was able to breathe a sigh of relief as Super, WI Zardo Fozzil, locked the handcuffs on the hapless captive, ratcheting them tighter to insure escape this time was impossible. And she felt like a vigintillion king after getting the reward.