the results are in for bokeh, and I have only a couple notes:
1) the votes were spread all around; beck, Jackie & Faldage each collected two(2) votes
2) Candy: you did get your own vote – well done!
3) I’d like to thank Bran for voting for my very weak effort.
4) I got a complaint from someone who expected to have two weeks(!) to enter. after all this time, someone got tripped up by a ‘sennight’ – and it was a veteran of the game! heh heh.

The person who sent me this word said he was familiar with the concept, but hadn’t known there was a word for it. I didn’t know that camera lenses were rated on their out-of-focus quality, but then I don’t know much about lenses.

here then is how the voting went down:

a) a spidery, wrought-iron storage device used by north African nomads to keep their cooking vessels off the ground when not in use [crafted by beck123] chosen by olly, Jackie

b) a form of massage based on the shiatsu style from Japan [Candy] Candy

c) repr. a vulgar pronunciation of bouquet /bəʊ 'keɪ/ [tsuwm] BranShea

d) a practice fight in which the warriors are allowed only to use bokken as a weapon against each other; originally from Japanese [bexter] Faldage

e) the handhold on a camel saddle [Jackie] Coffeebean, beck123

f) a dance found at weddings in the rural areas of Morocco [Luke] Avy

g) a Japanese term used to describe the out of focus quality of a lens [Nikonians Photo Glossary] bexter

h) a South African man or woman possessing or being accused of possessing malignant witchcraft [BranShea] wofa

i) a short knife used by Andaman Island pygmies to carve the embouchure and finger holes of the bamboo flutes they use in ceremonial music [Faldage] Buffalo, Luke

j) a studious pupil, generally at a religious Jewish day school [wofa]

k) a retired South African rugby player who has immigrated to Canada [olly]
___

thanx for playing hogwash®!

the hogmaster™