Who someone this like speaks?

Only an incredible pedant; the OED2 has this lonely entry sans citation:
Quote:
‘An unlearned, illiterate man.’ Bailey 1731; whence in Johnson, etc.
So, they only mention the first two dictionaries it shows up in, and not anybody use of it in writing. Using the new-fangled web thingum, i.e., Google Books, I stumbled upon this mid-19th century pedantic humor:
Quote:
Although I am an agamist, I am no misogamist. In verity, you were not ignote to me prior to my vision of you at our primal adventine gemote. Your catagraph, your epistolary chirography, your neologisms and diorisms, the scribatious and sapiential aspects of your epistolography, had already premonstrated to me that you are no agrammatist, but a sapient philomath, and thus from the very necessitate of the case, I cherished a pre-existimation for you. In my cogitations upon the habilitations of him who is to be my future marital co-mate, I formed the illation, that he must possess the sequacious denotements. (Emphasis mine.) [Letters to Squire Pedant, in the East by Lorenzo Altisonant [pseud. of Samuel Klinefelter Hoshour], an imigrant to the West, 1856.]
Samuel Klinefelter Hoshour (1803-1883) was a 19th century Disciples of Christ preacher and one of the first the superintendents of schools in Indiana. [A Detailed biography online. Scroll to the bottom of the page for an abstract.]

The word is a calque of unlettered and illiterate.

Ceci n'est pas un seing.