I'm thinking it would be better of the name was more made up/abstract. The clever names and combinations of keywords aren't doing it for me. I'd rather have a nice sounding name and bring meaning to it. I still want the name to make you think of paradise or something positive like that, but I think it should also sound good as a place too. Eg. Paradiseville, Paradiseburg, etc. I tried looking up common suffixes used for place names, but I could only find them for the UK and Ireland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_generic_forms_in_place_names_in_the_United_Kingdom_and_Ireland

These names are getting close to what I want:

Prairie-- (abstract, makes you think of nature and beautiful things. It would be nice if i could think of a lush version of Prairie)
Paradisimo-- (a made up name, but paradise is the root word... This has to many syllables. I think the name should have between 2 and 4 syllables)
Palombia-- (this is a great example! It sounds good AND it sounds like a place. Unfortunately, this one IS actually a place in south america, so i can't use it. If we could make up something like this from scratch that would be great.)

Thanks for all the help everyone!