I've been taking improvisational theatre classes through a local workshop for the past 8 months or so, and we're moving into a phase where we're writing a show, ultimately for performance 8 weeks down the road. It's a very satirical theatre, accustomed to politically charged topics and absurd extensions of thought. I've got a seed of an inspiration, and I thought that this might be a fun forum to get some additional perspectives while I'm crafting these scenes. And I promise I'll credit AWADboard in my program notes!

The scene for which I seek your thoughts could actually be a series of vignettes, the underlying theme being the potential aversion of catastrophes had certain key women done their jobs. My initial image that stirred this all up is of Eva Braun screeching "ADOLF! Take off those stupid pants, stop marching around like an idiot, and take out the *%@#! garbage!" I trust you see where I'm going with this...

So I'm looking for historical and modern pairs in which the woman has relatively the same name recognition as the man, to which this premise might apply. So far my roommate and I have thought of:
Hitler & Eva Braun
Napoleon & Josephine
Bill & Melinda Gates
George W & Laura Bush
and with local appeal and relevance,
Jesse & Terry Ventura

I'd appreciate any feedback! And I certainly hope this doesn't breach board etiquette!