Originally Posted By: Aramis
Well 'your' television ads are funny, even while neglecting an important point: XP can still be had. Define you a machine by its operating system, hrm?

Why thank you Aramis Essentially the Blogosphere is divided into two camps, those who are amused by the whole thing and them who are angry about nearly everything; somewhat akin to left and the right of politics except possibly for the Libertarians who are schizophrenic. Clearly you are a a member of the first which is manifestly in the minority but should be encouraged to multiply lest we dissolve in a quagmire of recrimination

Your important point is well taken but there's no way I could return to XP since my IT No. 1 Son would then refuse to help me when I encounter a problem

As for defining a machine in terms of its software, yes I'm sure to some extent it does but I can't explain how; that's the wherewithal of my No. 1 Son and I'd ask him to expand upon the point but he's so sick of my problems that he doesn't much respond to my emails any more

... perhaps because I am excessively prolix

Thanks again, and in that connection please ask me about the Truman Show currently having surfaced on Basic Satellite, while I am dalehileman@verizon.net

dalehileman