Some years ago, our director at the time asked us to sing short, sharp notes, something like a dog's bark; whereupon my husband piped up with, "Beware of choir"! The same director would sometimes want us to sound like Scandinavian opera singers, whereupon he'd cup his hands over his chest and sing, "Steel bra, steel bra" in a perfect fourth. (Think Day is Done, or A-hunting We Will Go.) We might announce something to the effect that no matter what the composer intended we'll do it our way. Mostly we just love wordplay and friendly teasing; for ex. my friend who isn't as big as I am but who nevertheless is not slender, accidentally sounded some piano keys when she stepped back; someone immediately said, "Well, that's using your assets".
That usage hasn't been forgotten! Another one that hasn't been forgotten came from the lady who is legally blind, but requires a bit of explanation first. We keep our anthems in 3-ring binders, and not all of us are good about keeping them in order. So when we're about to begin a different one, the question, "What does that one look like?" is heard fairly frequently. One of those times, the blind lady held up her brown Braille sheet and said, "It looks like this."
And, some of us frequently stand out in the parking lot afterwards and tell jokes; not always clean ones, either!