My Dad would have made a good priest. I'm sure he thought about it before his marriage. At times, I do find myself asking, “What would Dad think”. That's a subtle kind of preaching don't you think Jackie?
It's my Mom that just passed. Was she the tanager? As I think about this, it seems that we're all birds - ‘better than worms I guess. After work this morning, I'm off to our friend Amber's memorial. One of the wonderful things that she did was to encourage and facilitate our singing (like birds in some cases) and music playing. Her husband Rudy asked me to write an article about her. When he called, I was in the middle of writing something about our Mom to my brother & sister. I'm a little overwhelmed, but I'm glad for the life all around me that is so obvious & beautiful at this time of year. Oh well - I do go on, but I'm not self-conscious about it - I so infrequently do.

I'll surely consider your suggestion mmm. I would be foolish to question your ideas on anything morphic.

I think my question was poorly stated, but I appreciate all the input. I was wondering if there is a more specific term for the human soul -> animal representation.