Originally Posted By: twosleepy
Wait a minute!!! I seem to have completely missed the point... help! I thought the whole point is to make up a "daffynition", and then vote for the best one. Is that incorrect? Are we trying to guess at the real definition? I didn't think there was much point in that, as has been pointed out, it's too easy to just check it... Am I crazy? :0)

Perhaps "daffynition" given the context in which it was used, meant not the 'normal' fake definitions, but one that was intended to be deliberately funny but obviously not the correct definition, put in by someone who happens to know the real meaning and who doesn't want to cheat by taking advantage of that. In RL games there is always at least one of those put in anyway. My youngest brother always puts in something stupid that makes everyone rofl literally.

There are two ways to gain points - guess the real definition or have others guess your fake one as the real one. For the person submitting the word they gain points if no one votes for the real definition. Or something like that.