Sorry I do this all in one post.I'm mostly sound asleep when you do the talking.

> Maven, ah, reseda lutea, growing in urban peripherial places and alongside railroad tracks.

>The Pook: Wow! who'd have thought the Scheveningse Old Dutch paint would make it all the way to Tasmania! It is super quality. I have some too. (I hope you will add a homepage or site to your profile.What and how would Tasmanians paint?).

> Latishiya: , the Danish video. We once did a ten days ' biketrip in Denmark with only a little pocket Polyglot. We had great fun with that. Though many words seemed related to ours, we were always fooled. we were great with the litte sentence : "jay ikke verstor". (I do not understand)
" jay" , we thought, meant "you", but no, it means "I".
"ikke" we thougth meant "I", but no, it means "no". Verstor is similar to our word for understand, but the point was always: who was to understand who?

At midday we once took a beer ( øl ) at a wayside Frankfurter
(pølser) - stand.
>> lunch. The word øl looks lik oil and we thougth it might add some fuel to the muscles.We hat to crawl our way up that hill.

> zjmejhzd, I hate to appear ignorant, but at last I'll ask : what do those little cubicles mean?
I tried to look it up but Google takes no ɛ for a question.

Last edited by BranShea; 02/22/08 03:12 PM.