lat, Welcome!!!

I might have exaggerated just a bit, though Bill did leave us with a legacy--and this is true now, literally-- that in a long file when he decides there are too many mistakes, he deletes all the spellcheck green wigglies whereupon it actually requires 18 keystrokes to replace

Thereupon I had to devise a macro for the purpose and now I can restore them in an instant, whereupon they stay for a week or two before he deletes them again and I have to repeat it

Of course one might ask the obvious question if he thought there were too many of them then why now does he leave them in place for so long

I had another correspondent who experienced the same problem, asking me to Fwd my macro for his use too. But in the meantime Bill thwarted me with another change in his software that made it not work, I presume in a later edition of Windows/Word

God bless Bill Gates and thank you lat for your interest. If you would like a copy of the algorithm or the macro itself or chat on any subject at all I am dalehileman@verizon.net

dalehileman