Fal thank you most kindly for that link. I was unable to add it to my Faves (by clicking on the yellow star), however, because in a recent software change Bill apparently had inadvertently created in Windows/Outlook another glitch that prevents it. If any one else has had that experience, however, I'd be interested to learn how he coped with it

Edited to remark that I have learned how it's done: In the past you clicked on the yellow star but now there's another box in the task bar (if you can find it) containing the same star but with a green cross in the foreground

Yes I know Bill isn't there any more so for newcomers, I use him as a symbol for everything wrong with Microsoft and the rest of the software industry

By the way if you can't find "refresh" it has been squezed into a small square and moved to another location. But if you miss it as I did, it now looks like this: ',

Fal thanks again

PS: Incidentally and forgive me for an OT, but in Bill's defense it no longer takes a routine of 43 keystrokes to copy and backup an email from Outlook to your serial external hard drive, but now only two or three--Gosh thanks Bill

And to think to become aware of the problem and rectify it took you only 17 years!!!

Last edited by dalehileman; 02/10/08 07:35 PM.

dalehileman