Originally Posted By: Myridon
Originally Posted By: belMarduk
Ah but Myridon, if you read further in the anybody-can-edit-whether-true-or-not site, you'll find "Male lions will never share food they have killed by themselves." ; which is also what I learned by watching documentaries done by National Geographic and Animal Planet.

Attacking a source and then using it yourself makes for a rather weak argument. (^_^)

Yes, I know, I try not to site Wikipedia articles because I could be spreading misinformation.*

I simply wanted to bring to your attention that in the article that you were citing, there was more information lower down which said something different that what you’d implied when you said >>>It would seem most of you have not watched enough Animal Planet. Perhaps you can start with Wikipedia article about how lions hunt (note the photo caption "Sharing a zebra").

I added the National Geograpic and Animal Planet part because this is where I remember seeing info on the males being very persnickety about keeping the food to themselves, but I’m not an expert either and am not glued to the television, so I could be wrong.

What is that thingy with the parentheses and the accents circonflexes bits at the end of the first sentence ?

* I don’t want to start arguments here. I know Wikipedia is a starting off place for info and all, and all. I just prefer not using it as a proof for anything.