These words down here are not about art, but about language.
They come from a high quality invitation: expensive paper, print, (four black needles attached to it with a cute red sticker).
For a vernissage/opening of an art exhibition .This is mainstream. The words accompany an exhibition to make the visual part more comprehensible.I have the feeling that it sooner hides a vacuum of meaning.(also noticable in other professions)

In this last compendium there is a contribution of a man who asked Anu not to "dumb down" the words in his offerings and I think that was a good request.

On the other hand, what to say of the usage of 'quality' words that under the flag of brightening the understanding of the public, just seem to have the opposite effect: they obscure the real contents of what is offered or said.

Quote the artist:
[Black absorbs all color, but where does it go? / The floor mirrors our private pressure. / Light is full of long knives that slowly scratches the floor, I just can't hear it. / Try to realize the inception of tomorrow's new and mint condition. / Some parts of the city overflow due to the fall of the night outside. / Please recolour my direction. / What I had lost in my studio was found by my studio. / Awareness is the ability of an entity to flow (more) meaningful. / I am never here, only there] (tsja...)
Quote text about the artist: [The artist researches and changes the way we look at and experience a specific space; he is interested in the things we notice subconsciously, or the things we fail to notice because we are focussing on something else. The artist uses concepts which deal with a temporary state. This approach places his work between the viewer and a usually abstract phenomenon like light, energy, air or ‘risidual space'. The results are mainly of a conceptual and cognitive nature. His installations, drawings and objects are best described as modules of thought. He himself prefers to call them ‘interimodules'. A module for a way of thinking/concept, a temporary ‘in between'.

Here are images resulting from this artist's concept.
stroom

Language should not be 'dumbed down', but what of less and less understandable, complicated jargons?