Whew! Finished...at last. But first a little house cleaning and then I will post my review below for all here to preview.

Originally Posted By: Faldage
We're working on a good NYTBR review, here. Lemme tweak it a litle, do some copy-editing and we'll be in the big bucks.

Dear Faldage, without your encouragement and support this review would never have happened. Now if you will forward the review to your pals over at the New York Times Book Review for publication I will send you the standard two per cent of the one thousand dollars that they pay at NYTBR. And while twenty bucks might not seem like a lot to you, nine hundred and eighty dollars for just thirty minutes of reading is three hundred times more than I make for thirty minutes of sweeping at Allgood's General Store.

Originally Posted By: Alex Williams
I don't think you give me enough credit. I've figured zero out by now, not to mention that I've learned to type with my beak like this. In all, I think I do pretty well for a parrot. Grrr!

No no Alex, I didn't mean to imply that you weren't as smart as a parrot. I think that you are smarter than any parrot in the World. But I've only met one other fellow named Alex in my life and he was very smart but unfortunately Alex Growder is now dead. Alex was hiding from the law in the bin of a cement truck which then filled up with him in it and now Alex is part of Weiss Lock and Dam.

Originally Posted By: BranShea

This is the best laugh of the three weeks you've been working on it.Thanks for sparing me (I won't generalize) the read and the money. I fully trust your review * [misspelling corrected by themilum]. Thanks. Time flies.

Thank you BranShea, you are a nice person. If you like I will send you some of the New York Times Book Review money. By-the-way, you misspelled "review" above (that is the french way) but I have corrected your spelling so no one will ever know.

Last edited by themilum; 10/09/07 03:53 AM.