this mean anything to you

Hadn't heard of it, but I see my local university library has it.

Author: Robinson, Francis Kildale, 1809-1882.

Title: A glossary of Yorkshire words and phrases, collected in Whitby and the neighbourhood, with examples of their colloquial use, and allusions to local customs and traditions.

Publisher: London, J. R. Smith, 1855.

I'll stop by, if I have the time, later today and take a look at it.

[Addendum: "On a vacation trip at Whitby, Yorkshire in 1890 - during which the first notes concerning a supernatural tale about an 'Undead Man' were taken - Bram Stoker had numerous conversations with the local population, and later consulted a book entitled A Glossary of Words Used in the Neighbourhood of Whitby, by Francis Kildale Robinson in Whitby's Library. The Philadelphia notes contain a list of 164 words taken from that book, 64 of which have been used in the novel, among which 'kirkgarth'(churchyard) and 'boh-ghosts'(terrifying apparition) (16)." from this site on Bram Soker's Dracula.]

[Post-Addendum: Better yet: Google books has digitized it. Pp. 135f. give: puzzom 'poison', puzzomful 'poisonous', and puzzomous 'poisonous'. "I want summat to puzzam rattens wi'." As Whitby is in North Yorkshire, I think it falls under the OED1 variant spelling above.]

Ceci n'est pas un seing.