Thanks very much. By chewing your post, I begin to realize some of our inappropriate wordings.

We do mean the main character, not all the characters. I refer to the dictionary again and find that the word means just what you explains to us, and it's not the word we want.

And yes. I myself don't like others speak for me, asserting they can stand for me while having no my consent in advance. When we write the composition, because we are moved by the movie and we are eager to tell others how we fell and share our feelings, unconsciously, we are asserting the tone and assume others fell the way we are. There is a good chance that others might feel totaly different, so this tone will make them uncomfortable. Everyone is free to speak of their own feelings, and we should expectg that. This point is important to us and we will avoid such kind of wriing ways.

I'm weak in stylistic writings and not very familiar with many words which could be powerful and accurate to experss right what you think (we are more familiar with everyday or business english). So I tried to practice it and sometimes intentionly use some strange words. It might be wrong, but once corrected, I might be abel to use it righter the next time.

I should thank you all very much for your patience in reading my posts and generosity to share your opions. It really helps a lot.

Do inform me if you see any corrections needed in my written English.