Take this as a completed composition assignment and feel free to give your suggestions.
=====================================

I just watched the movie "the Legend of 1900". It's a very moving story.

The story of the dramatis personae is so sad and music, with the voice of the sea, fully takes him, letting him forget everything, including the pain( and fucking the regulations), so brings him the happiness.

When you know what music brings to him, you begin to appreciate what the music means to us. So you begin to close your eyes and attempt to taste what's in it. You find it so touching, so open up your heart and let it sink down to the bottom of your body.

He doesn't want to get onto the land for he just doesn't like it and fears it so much so that he sinks with the ship which is scrapped by being exploded.

The music he has every played, which has moved the hearts of everybody who has listenned to it and who loves the sea, disappears too, except one record, which he has refused to give to the publisher and thrown into the trash can but later has been recovered by one of his pal.

With the record, we could sink ourselfs into music, and travel to the sea. Maybe when you listen to the sea, you can hear the voice of the sea, in which is mixed his music drifted from the ship wreckage at the bottom of the sea.

Do inform me if you see any corrections needed in my written English.