Henny Penny was a good granny until one day a blog fell from the Internet and hit her like a brick and rearranged her once good head.

"Help!" she cried,"The sky is falling, the icecaps are melting; quick, Ginny darling, go to your room and hide under the bed!"

"Gee Granny" said Ginny, "Nice trick. I've never seen a grandma run about like a chicken with its head cut off and yet still yell silly stuff to little kids."

"Iszatso, miss precocious...I mean, miss precious, my least best progeny; well sister, get a load of this... NCfAR"

"Aw, grandma, that ain't science. Wait! I'll dab some white paint on the North Pole and...fixed."

"Listen, Serpents Egg; it's time to listen to the learned of this generation. You are but six years and they are professors, and whatever they profess you are going to believe, and what they believe (at this time) is that the Northern Ice Cap will be gone by the time you are fifty if you don't change your evil and wasteful ways...get it?"

"I don't give a filbert, Grandmother. I plan to live on Mars where terra forming is big. Imagine, a whole planet built to please far traveling mankind"

"OK, that's it! March yourself upstairs and go sit in a corner and stare at your navel. You'll not be fed until you openly confess your guilt in polluting this planet. Then, after you have learned to think like others around you, you will once again be allowed to join the good people in preventing the bad men amongst us from reaching the stars and poisoning the good planet Earth"

The End.

Last edited by themilum; 05/05/07 01:07 AM.