Originally Posted By: BranShea
Matter of prolonged life or instant death: Put them in water. She can't put them back, so for that once it saves a trip to the florist.
Then tell the little ones to stick to the Ranunculus acris or buttercup for their next flower picking trip.

I dunno, Branshea. I told my little ones to stick to the ranunculus acris and they told me to stick my ranunculus acris up my nose but they didn't say "nose".

Speaking of...in case anyone has spoken of...jonquils and daffidils...I found a virgin cave back in 1971. I named it "Daffodil Cave" because the chert road leading to the cave was lined with scores of yellow daffodils. Then Doot, that beach, told me that my daffidils were actually jonquils so I got mad and named the damn cave "Graves Cave" after the family name of the landowner.

Remember Bill Haley and the Comets? Yeah, sure you do, then thirty years later when the real Haley's Comet returned in the summer of 1989, the silly media people took to pronouncing it "Hal-eys Com-met" in the manner of the Brits.

How stupid.

Last edited by themilum; 03/27/07 03:08 AM.