Alienate of troy? how could you do that?
IITYBMAD thread was a continuation of an other thread that had over 100 entries-- and was getting so slow to load--
But we are fun bunch-- I'm sure occationaly, somebody post something, that is a bit of a barb-- but the first time it happened to me, i also got a private message from the same person, and they explained it was in fun, and they hoped i wasn't hurt-- but i wasn't--they needn't have worried.. I saw it was a clever bit-- even if the point poked me a bit.

Jackie is a good "tone" police. She always hit the right tone-- sometime I end up sounding harsh-- i need to learn to use [rant] [/rant]-- or to use the emoticons-- which i am not really fond of... and if you go off "tone" she will gently point it out-- and smooth things over--(Thanks Jackie-- I keep reading your post to see how you do it-- I am aware you do-- but i still haven't mastered it-- some might say i haven't even been to successful in my feeble attempts!)

your use of RTFM reminds me-- i had a boss who used a old DOS application. He gave me a project, and told me to use the app. I was fine till i made a typo-- and didn't know how to undo a file i had already saved--
I peppered him with a few questions-- and suggested if i could RTFM i would be a lot happy with using the app.

He asked what does R T F M mean? I replied Read The Manual-- and almost immediately he asked " What about the F what does the F stand for?" -- the words where no sooner out of his mouth, when he realize what the F stood for-- and he blushed-- and walked away!