Little Rabbit Fu-Fu

Once upon a time there was a little rabbit Fu Fu. He liked hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head.

Well, along came a good fairy, and SHE said, "Little rabbit Fu Fu, I don´t want to see you scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head."

"I'll give you three chances, and if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a goon!"

So, the next day ...

Little rabbit Fu Fu went hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head.

Along came the good fairy again, and SHE said, "Little rabbit Fu Fu, I don´t want to see you scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head."

"I'll give you two more chances, and if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a goon!"

So, the next day ...

Little rabbit Fu Fu went hopping through the forest, scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head.

Along came the good fairy again, and SHE said, "Little rabbit Fu Fu, I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head."

"I'll give you ONE more chance. If you don't behave, I'll turn you into a goon!"

So, the next day ...

Along came the good fairy again, and SHE said, "Little rabbit Fu Fu, I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and *bashing* them on the head."

"I gave you three chances. You didn't behave, so I'm turning you into a GOON!"

And the moral of the story is?

Hare today, goon tomorrow!

formerly known as etaoin...