wlm: Well said. I heartily concur with your observations, and in fact through a series of Letters to the Editor of the Victorville, CA Daily Press and contributions to its Religion section, I question how the Clergy can defend how we hang him up by his hind legs, alive, cut his throat, then ultimately eat him

Traditionally the clerical argument goes that consuming pork is ok because the creature doesn't have a soul, but that argument falls flat on its face when I too point out how as a pet the porker is superior in some way even to the dog, living and loving and mourning its dead

...but when they argue that look here, it's obvious the Creator means us to eat meat as evidenced by our possessing eye teeth, I ask why, then, has She through evolution so reduced their length, as if to signal that it's no longer sanctioned. No replies yet forthcoming from the Spiritual Community

Me? Oh hell, I'm omnivorous, as is Cur above (pun intended). Call me disingenuous or even hypocritical, if you will, you've called me everything else. But Parson, answer me

Admin, please forgive us for this shameless divergence from the purposes of WS

dalehileman