Dale and Olly,

How did you find this board if you don't subscribe to A Word A Day?...

Whatever -- every week Anu, or a guest, E-mails 5 words, one a day, on a certain theme....

***Aha, it is becoming clearer. Under "immix," then, "mix, miscellaneous, meddle, medley, melee, promiscuous, and mustang" don't constitute the words of the week's theme, which one who skims might not realize at first glance

***This old codger on the brink of senility now perceives the tie between "this week's theme" and "today's word." It's apparent that in order to find all five words that constitute the week's theme, one has to first access Outlook (or whatever serves that function in his Operating System), selecting the Deleted Folder (or in whatever folder he places emails that he has read), then scan through the entries representing messages from AWAD for the week in question

***If he wished to consolidate all five in order to comment upon any possible connection, or whatever, he would then switch to Word, File, New, Blank document;, Ctrl+C Ctrl+C to obtain the x12 clipboard. Now he is in a position to return to Outlook, where he must individually highlight and Edit, then Copy each of the five words

***(yes, the repetition isn't a typo, you will thank me for this obscure means to consolidate words or phrases)

***Having accomplished their capture, he now returns to WS, where "Paste all" places the five in his followup window for contemplation of their interconnection

**Aren't you glad the bunch I mustn't call Admin for fear of violating a standard which I must not call protocol have made it so easy for us to cope with the New World of 0's and 1's

Again Anna, my most profound thanks for your patience in further conveying the ways of an icon I daren't specify for fear of being relegated to an obscure thread in a misnamed Forum clear at the bottom of our index; and keep up the good work!

dalehileman