eta: You are absolutely right about that in every respect.
Neos like ABSOLUDICROUS, AMN’T, BABELICIOUS, BEFUCKLEMENT, BANALYSIS, CHATTERFUGE, DREADLINE, etc get tens if not hundreds of thousands of hits; yet I don't accord them the chance of a Christian snowman in Baghdad. Still they're the sort that turn up first at UD. Thus at only about 600 significant hit, I don't have much hope for "bardcore" either

Incidentally, UD fielded "velocitize" this morning, one I had actually heard before and so it might catch on

Anna: Please accept my most abject apologies for misunderstanding "...till you outpointed and I experimentally clicked", which owing to my unfamiliarity with PC terms I had interpreted to mean, "I became immediately aware of your predicament when you experimentally steered your sailboat into the wind." Had you instead written, "You were right about the url and so I edited my followup accordingly, deleting the extraneous http," then at once I would have understood

But, golly, if you are unhinged my my occasional gaffes, please don't feel obligated to read or respond to my threads

Last edited by dalehileman; 11/04/06 03:46 PM.

dalehileman