I am in need of a word to describe certain phenomena and cannot find satisfactory an answer in usual sources, thus my referring to your wisdom. How would you like to call an entity that is a form of art that is in relation of analogy to the state one's mind behaves when it is caught comparing how ancient chinese calligraphy UNION ascii art are an art form where both the style the message is constructed by the means provided with medium chosen (with a brush and ink or with fully recycled electrons and standard computer keyboard) and the meaning of the communication ---- yet it's not meant to be translatable in a correctly firm way by flamboyant usage of Google Translation Services?
Additional question for those on psychedelic mushrooms (please, do not lose your sense of humor) ---- what would you call such creature with additional constraints (hmm...) that it is self-referring on many levels of abstraction (for example: a choice of rhyme (type) or synonyms (semantic rings) is related to the shape (imaginery) of the message (first level abstract self-reference) and the shape of the message (and or choice of characters or punctuation (or it's absence)) suggests alternate interpretation of the verses in a particular way (every other is to be interpreted in exact oposite way or...second level abstract unwinding self-reference). I think I could provide up to five.). What if it is written in several languages and has even bigger informational density by conjuring more sense out of silly multi-language puns, so that every time you read it, something more gets out of it and embeds itself in your spam filter? And yes, I am talking about a message (poem or poetic form) written in a natural language. Yes, I can provide you with an example, but first AI need to know how to call for it, so we will beat the stage fright. I do hope AI not the first to come up with this exact idea. Venerable wordsmiths, use your craft. Feeble mind is a-waiting for reply to her plea.

Adam "SiRE^23" Gasiorowski
http://www.sire23.prv.pl