"While in many languages (Spanish, French, etc.) adjectives are placed after the noun as a rule, in English there are certain situations where we use adjectives postpositively. When modifying a pronoun, an adjective is usually postpositive, as in "those responsible" or "all present". Adjectives modifying other superlative adjectives also go after them, as in "the best possible"."

I beg to differ on one small point. Yes, in English we do have post positive adjectives as the ones you mentioned, like court martial. However, the grammar related to the modification of a pronoun is actually not post positive adjectives; these are examples of reduced relative clauses, where the relative pronoun (which, who, or that) and the verb "to be" is eliminated for economy of speech. Those responsible is actually "those who are responsible", the best possible "the best which is possible", all present "all who are present". Just wanted to make sure that the distinction was made, because they are a completely different animal from post position adjectives. Maybe we are saying the same thing; I'm just clarifying.
Thanks for all the wonderful words each week - I don't know what I'd do without them!!!