Quote:

Dale, have you noted--this board is at wordsmith DOT org?

*******Yes I am aware of the dot. But why--did I address it wrong somewhere

Anu needs some support to keep it going, (and has low key ads) but its largely a commercial free space.

*******Forgive an old, un-hip non-geek, but is a commercial free space a space for free commercials or a space free of commercials; and to what space do you have reference, and in what way does this space relate to my followups; or in fact does it

we (oops, me, myself, i) like that.. so i (and a whole bunch of other people) tend not to post links to commercial sites (ok, so dictionaries sites are exceptions) if some one has an interest in something, (like say a rice cooker)
and someone else has a suggestion.. its likely to be done by PM--we--oops, there i go again being imperial!--don't often post links to stores, or suppliers, or other commercial sites.

*******It appears you're suggesting that somehow somewhere I must have made reference to a site having a commercial basis, and that you and Peter are suggesting that such comments be transmitted by PM. Where is this comment or link, and in what way does it seem commercial

********Is it in this thread or another--by chance, does it have to do with tapioca

Its not carved in stone (there are exceptions) but its sort of general rule.. (man oh man, i must be tired, we don't have no stinkin rules..)

well that the idea anyway.. (but being human, i am sure i have made a mistake or two... and posted something inappropriate once in a while.. and.. well..

*****I am sure that I too have made a mistake of some sort somewhere, and that all of this constitutes an effort to call it to my attention. If so and I said something inappropriate I apologize profusely but I hope you will satisfy my abysmal ignorance, as demonstrated above, in order that I may not repeat the transgression

Last edited by dalehileman; 02/19/06 04:58 PM.

dalehileman