Please don't misread the comment about the subject having been brought up before Mechan. If a topic has been discussed before, the person who posted the topic might not get a lot of responses, and feel hurt. Letting them know it has been discussed explains this lack of response.

This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t continue the discussion. Faldage's sentiment is right, there always seems to be new angles, and new voices to add to the pot.

I am the worst at finding old threads, but sometimes, folks find the old threads and add a link to that thread in their post. That is easier to deal with than bringing the old thread back up. Some of the old threads were very long and some folks’ internet access is very slow, so a long thread takes forever to load and then all they get for their wait is a couple of new comments added to the pile. A new thread with a link to the old thread is much easier to load.

You don’t have to post the link though. Like I said, I’m the worst at finding old topics so there’s no way I’d expect anybody else to.

So, no worries Mechan. post away with any topic you like.