Howye fokes! How is things? Lissen, tucks a ye have been writen in bursten ta know how MadDogTed got himself thrung back in ta Borstal fer Bold Bears fer ta avoid payen all his mounten dets. Ya see, this was a fierce tricky feet fer him ta pull off fer sure, cos if the innocint little fella was caught re-committen any a his old crimes again, the Judge swore that he’d throw away the key and me little pal would be locked away fer good.

So MadDogTed had ta come up with a new crime fer ta committ fer ta be committed, but after days and nights a sitten beyont in Slasher’s thinken and drinken he couldn’t come up with nothin. Well, on the fifth day Mr Slasher’s Aunt Maud offered fer ta wash his thinken-cap fer him, cos at this stage it was mank from the mush that me poor little pal’s brain had turned inta with alla the pointless ponderen.

Anyways, while they was waiten fer it ta dry out, Auntie Maud was tellen MadDogTed about the grate book she was readen on the Lives a the Saints and how alla the Saints are now big inta the internet and that they do be sellen miricles on ebay and everythin. Well, MadDogTed had no spare cash fer ta be buyen miricles offa the internet so he mooched dejectedly back ta the drawen board. But then, didn’t he spot this drawen pin gleemen at him.

And fokes, it was then that he mirically seen the light and came up with one a his best plans ever. He took a few photysnaps a the drawen pin and stook it on ebay fer ta sell, claimen that it was the very pin what St Bridget herself used fer ta hang up the very furst St Bridget’s Cross on the very Gates a Heaven themselves. A course, he knew well that when St Bridget was doen a spotta saintly surfen she’d spot that this was a proper scam alltagather, so me wily little pal just sat back and waited fer the consequenses.

And sure enuff, a few days later the Judge done him fer the new crime a tacks fraud.

Be seein ya

GallantTed

Last edited by GallantTed; 01/31/07 11:07 PM.