Howye fokes! How is things? Wouldn’t that Samuel Briquette fella burn a hole in the bleek black bowels a yer brain fer sure? He wrote some grate stuff alltagather and was a infinity ahed a his time. I mean, he had wrote that mind blowen play, “Waiten 4 Go.com” yonks before the internet was even invented.

A course, us Teds have no problem getten him. Like the time we was all doen the course on the arta stage production and we told him ta go off fer ta find a glass hammer. He was gone fer a eternity but he had a grate laff alltagather when we eventually let him in on the joak. He just loved the aimlessness and futility a it all ta boot, and scribbled a few things down in his little bleek book.

He’s got a grate heda hair on him alltagather and Albear Camoo goes up ta him and sez “Have ya updock in yer hair?” “What’s updock?” sez Briquette. “A, a, a, a, what’s up doc?” sez Albear, doen his best Bugs Bunny vice. Well, he nearly died a the laffen, I’ll tell ya, and sed not ta be so absurd cos his hair was actually devoid a human conditioner. Well, we hadn’t mucha a clue what he was on about, but then he added that with all our little pranks us Teds were the only ones what totally got him every time, so then the hole thing began ta make some sense.

In fact, he was so delighted with us that he called fer a celebration and told MadDogTed - what by now was haff high at the profoundness a it all - that the drinks was on the house, and next thing ya know wasn’t me little pal up on the roof waiten ta be served. A course, he soon copped that Briquette was just haven him on and came down delighted with himself cos that grate man, Samual Briquette, had just got him – and Lord knows, he’s about the only man what ever did.

Be seein ya

GallantTed