Quote:

Mr Kim. I live in Tianjin. I work on a production line with 3 Koreans. We spend over 10 hours a day together, communicating mostly in English, because my Korean is very poor. Now and then, they teach me a few expressions in Hangul, and I try to help them to improve their English, as best I can, because it is our only means of communicating with our employers.

I'll tell you what I am going to do. I am going to print off your post. Then tomorrow, I am going to very carefully cut out each word and put it into a hat. During my lunch break, I am going to sprinkle the contents of my hat onto the floor. Then I will ask my Korean co-workers to read out the words as they have fallen on the floor, according to the laws of chance.

That way, they'll stand a better chance of understanding your English than I do.

do you think mouth is the only mouth here? why are you like that? the joke is too harsh to consider your surroundings you fool.... don't go too far because he does something in people's back... why don't you act like you know me and don't act like you are rich. Our friendship is falling apart as time passes. Hey, your face looks like sissy boy. now i am I am ticklish. Ah, nobody can stop you. You are not worth feeding.

i use my English expression book to tell you say in the english now "The bone marrow is bristling with the dew of rancour"