Hogmaster said, "Those two are gifted."

Eskimo swingers and mutant yaks
Could not cover up Truth's tracks
"Alack! Alas!" Hogmaster sighs
"Again I ask, who are those guys?"

With much dismay Hogmaster spied
That Occam's shovel was applied
By Maverick and the Marshall Tsuwm
So Hogmaster leapt (they'd not dare pursue 'im)

From high atop the mountain walls.
And as like a thunderbolt he falls
Oh "shiiiiii..." he cries and hits the water,
Absconds with Katherine Ross's daughter

(In sepia prints perhaps youve seen her),
Seeks life anew in Argentina,
"This game," he says, "I did not win
But soon the hog we'll wash again!"

a) Jaundice (from Arabic yarqaan) created by sjmaxq voted for by consuelo

b) Dried buffalo dung created by WhitmanO'Neill

c) A shaman in training. From the Tungus yoraq, son-in-law created by Faldage voted for by AnnaStrophic and Elizabeth Creith

d) Anglicized from the Bedouin "uareg"; desert terrain where the wind moves shallow dunes across rock created by Elizabeth Creith voted for by etaoin & themilum

e) A cross between a Camel and a Yak, these herbivores are known for their ability to make sounds that can be understood by most birds created by musick

f) A simple yet strong traditional tent structure, made from horse skin, used as housing by the nomadic peoples of the Mongolian steppes created by maverick voted for by WhitmanO'Neill

g) The hood of a waterproof insulated jacket created by Father Steve voted for by sjmaxq and wofahulicodoc

h) A tent made of tanned goat skins and dried dung used as shelter by many nomadic North African tribes created by AnnaStrophic voted for by Logwood

i) From Bhutani yarkh'u, a broad track or path, hewed into the rock, that skirts an almost vertical mountainside created by Marianna voted for by Father Steve

j) The song sung by the groom at a traditional Turkish wedding. The first verse extols the beauty of the bride. The second and third verses are fierce demands for lifelong fidelity, and describe possible penalties of banishment or death for transgression. created by Owlbow voted for by Marianna

k) Aleut kayak with a flat stern for fitting an outboard motor created by TEd Remington

l) Inuit term for the custom of loaning one's mate to a guest created by consuelo voted for by Owlbow

m) A falconry term describing a hawk in prime condition for hunting (DEFINITION) correctly identified by maverick and tsuwm

n) A rare Armenian kirtle. See Kimono: a rare Asian yarak. created by themilum

o) A fish found in the Persian Gulf the flesh of which is popularly believed to have curative powers created by Bingleyvoted for by Faldage

p) Cultured goats' milk, consumed in remoter regions of the Himalayas created by wofahulicodoc voted for by TEd Remington and musick

Last edited by Alex Williams; 12/27/05 03:08 PM.