There are no rules (and certainly there aren't any rules by annastropha!)

We don't discuss politics, because we are all hard headed individuals, and we are complete sure, our well thought out positions are the correct ones, and we don't need to be confused with facts when we have already made up our minds or something like that!

yes, there are other sites that accept and even encourage contributions, but we are boring old fuddy duddies, and we don't like strife

(ok, we tolerate strife about prescriptive/descriptive points of view, but that is it!)

we are totally incapable of considering political banter to be harmless humor. (or we are total incapable of laughing at other's political view, or at having our views laughed at, or we are totally with out a sense of humor, (or all of the above!) Or something like that!

Meanwhile back on topic, i interupt my endless hours here visiting Knitting BB's (and knitting, and designing and writing patterns for knitting, and thinking about knitting, and did i mention i knit? i am somewhat obsessive about.

its a sort of chronic contition, (being doing it 45 years) with acute epidodes. (the current episode in now in its 4th year, and shows no signs of abating)