Just wondering what do you logomaniacs do for a living? as I'm off to find a job I'm curious to know about your experiences. Do you enjoy your job? Do you find it enriching/interesting/monotonous? do you feel like you would enjoy doing something else more? what stops you from doing it?

In the past week, for every single day that gone by I took half of it to ponder what would it be like to be working in all different sort of jobs. I also thought a lot about vocations & destinations. Has the way we have been living our lives would ultimately lead us to what we were meant to become? Or, once we've matured; can we suddeny develop new interest (we would be completely new to) and follow that for the rest of our lives?

Help to put my mind at ease... it's railing all day and all night! though currently, I did look at my past in my decision... and I have applied for a number of translation companies (for English-Hebrew-English) that I'm waiting to hear back from. However, I'm still uncertain about it. I keep asking myself it that's my vocation. And I think that uncertaity will not go away until I try and try and try. But I guess that's life, right? you can't know until you try.

I would be happy to hear (read) your experiences, or opinion about the issue if you have any.

Last edited by Logwood; 12/13/05 11:48 PM.