I used to think and dream in a dialect of English (my mother's tongue is Polish), now I rather surmise we have some internal language, never spoken aloud and it's a she-daimonion (didn't give her a name yet) ---- a living informational entity partially immersed in metaverse, somethink like another living being in your head that is amused by our cooperation (symbiosis) and lives on transforming and translating and performing transduction of my thoughts, wherever I chose to communicate in any of the tongues known to me. The hardest work is to talk, writing is *way* easier. If I "talk to myself", though, I use English, mostly. I find it's at times hard to talk in Polish about things that are not mundane nor everyday blurbs. Talking aloud makes me sad and tired. Film on eleven! *She*, right about now, chose a call name for me to tell our community, as the other names ar private - it's "Tehanu", after a female hero that appears out the of "The Tombs of Atuan" by Ursula K. LeGuin.

SPOILERS AHEAD!
SPOILERS AHEAD!
SPOILERS AHEAD!

In the book, she is a high priestess of the Nameless Ones and gives up her own name to be known as "The Eaten One" ; to be nameless like her masters, ancient powers of the world that where there before Seguoi spoke the first word and created the Earth Sea. The heroin regains her true name during crucial thread of story. She is part human and part a dragon and can transform herself into either form on whim. Dragons are actually build of language, the Old Speach (as humans call it), a language of powerful magic that some humans imperfectly learn to become mages and practice sorcery or witchcraft. In the language of making wytch words are as real as objects they describe or affect and have a power to change the world, one cannot speak without disturbing the Balance, yet Dragons talk freely using it, because they are able to give utterances several meanings and play with it like any person who is native speaker or talented individual (such talented individuals are called Dragon Lords, for when a dragon meet a human who is worth talking to, the dragon choses to talk to the human instead of eating him or her - that is how one becomes a Dragon Lord :-}). Good choice for a name, Tehanu...I swear it was her, not me - the name simply occured to me when I asked for it :-] { A.A } [-:).

END SPOILERS

Adam "SiRE^23" Gasiorowski
http://www.sire23.prv.pl